Lambo - Katekyo Hitman Reborn

Monday, December 24, 2012

WEEK 7 - Juxtapositions

In this week, i felt that more interesting compare to the others weeks before....

Here have some examples of when mergers go wrong....

Let us to appreciate this kind of creativity.....

Combination Elephant and Fish

Combination Deer and Butterfly

Combination Lion and Bird

I think this is something special, it's
head - Wild Boar
tail - Fish
hand, body and wings - Bird

Besides, we have been given some tasks....

Write a poem based on CHILI and combine with the theme of LOVE......

***********MY LOVE POEM IS HERE**********
Chili, Oh Chili ;
I love you so much ;
When I am eating you, I felt so hot like our love ;
You made me hot and sweat forever ;

Chili, Oh Chili ;
You are my Boyfriend, and me is your Girlfriend ;
Chili always mix with ketchup ; 
And Chili is you, of course ketchup is me ;
We always together.

HAHA........I felt so nausea to my LOVE poem.... I think you all same with me......

After finished our week 7 Creative Studies's lesson, lecturer gave us one more task....

Which is write a poem based on MORTAR and PESTLE by using the theme of MEN and WOMEN....

Yoyoyo....I really don't know how to write it.....

************** MY MEN AND WOMEN POEM IS HERE***************

Mortar and Pestle, Mortar and Pestle ;
Both of you like a husband and wife ;
Mortar like a wife and pestle like a husband ;
Women and men always live together ;
It become useless after separated them.

*********************************END******************************


No comments:

Post a Comment